Suomiscaper
Welcome Guest! Register to become part of Our community!
Suomiscaper
Welcome Guest! Register to become part of Our community!
Suomiscaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suomiscaper

Suomiscaper 639

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownloadWebclient

Dicing clan!! read for info!!! Hosts are 'Pray to hit' 'Willie d' 'Pray to skil'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pray to hit

Dicing clan!! read for info!!! Hosts are 'Pray to hit' 'Willie d' 'Pray to skil' Empty
PostSubject: Dicing clan!! read for info!!! Hosts are 'Pray to hit' 'Willie d' 'Pray to skil'   Dicing clan!! read for info!!! Hosts are 'Pray to hit' 'Willie d' 'Pray to skil' I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Hello guys! We are a legit dicing clan! We vid,screenie all our dices we have! Soon we will have up vids so you guys can see. To buy a rank you must pay 150b To 'pray to hit' Or 'willie d' Or 'pray to skil' If one of the ranks scam, please contanct Pray to hit/ Willie d. YOU HAVE to show us proof so we can Refund your items, and derank the person who did it. ONLY TRUST RANKSS. WE ONLY DO 7x2! 12 sided or 55x2! PLEASEE TRUST RANKS. We will try our best to find good legit people. If your a rank add us on skype. Alejandro.quinta40(pray to hit) jamie.rainforth(Pray to skil) IDk willie's d. Thanks for reading and reply, if you want to buy a rank.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Web Developer
Web Developer
Jason

Dicing clan!! read for info!!! Hosts are 'Pray to hit' 'Willie d' 'Pray to skil' Empty
PostSubject: nice   Dicing clan!! read for info!!! Hosts are 'Pray to hit' 'Willie d' 'Pray to skil' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:48 pm

good luck <3
Back to top Go down
http://suomiscaper.com
Jamie Morrison

Jamie Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Dicing clan!! read for info!!! Hosts are 'Pray to hit' 'Willie d' 'Pray to skil'   Dicing clan!! read for info!!! Hosts are 'Pray to hit' 'Willie d' 'Pray to skil' I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:42 am

lmfao how pathetic 150b? 95% donators are legit dicers anyway so gl getting people to pay you 150b for a "rank" p.s this aint runescape you know.. -_-"
Back to top Go down
Jason
Web Developer
Web Developer
Jason

PostSubject: lol   Dicing clan!! read for info!!! Hosts are 'Pray to hit' 'Willie d' 'Pray to skil' I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:52 pm

ur cool jamie
Back to top Go down
http://suomiscaper.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dicing clan!! read for info!!! Hosts are 'Pray to hit' 'Willie d' 'Pray to skil'   Dicing clan!! read for info!!! Hosts are 'Pray to hit' 'Willie d' 'Pray to skil' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dicing clan!! read for info!!! Hosts are 'Pray to hit' 'Willie d' 'Pray to skil'
Page 1 of 1