Suomiscaper
Welcome Guest! Register to become part of Our community!
Suomiscaper
Welcome Guest! Register to become part of Our community!
Suomiscaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suomiscaper

Suomiscaper 639

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownloadWebclient

Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!

Go down 
+5
Hybridies
Fracture
trewteo
i nev4r pk u
Suomiscaper
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Suomiscaper
Admin
Admin
Suomiscaper

Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! Empty
PostSubject: Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!   Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:04 am

Start selling your shards and buy like chaotics! I will be changing shard's price to 24gp like in RS, so summoning would be a lot cheaper.
There will be new item which is stackable and costs 1m.

School is almost over and I do have time to code a lot more and be online in the server!

First thing I would like to announce is that I can watch all the Moderators application for the ruttura "hooray".

I would also like all the suggestions here! Please post any suggestion which will help the server like "better ::melee weapons" or "add ::range for range equipments". I will ready everyone's comment below here.

Also I will be advertising this server more so there will be a lot more players + I'm going to demote now all the un-active Moderators/Admins and take active ones instead. So you guys would get more help and more fun on the server.

Feel free to post suggestion or ask anything Smile

Have a nice day
~ Suomiscaper
Back to top Go down
http://www.suomiscaper.com
i nev4r pk u

i nev4r pk u

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!   Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:01 am

add ring of vigour
Back to top Go down
trewteo

trewteo

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!   Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:50 am

Add energy transfer and healing other in lunar spells Smile
Back to top Go down
Suomiscaper
Admin
Admin
Suomiscaper

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!   Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:44 pm

trewteo wrote:
Lol would you guys use that on PK? ^^
Back to top Go down
trewteo

trewteo

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!   Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Suomiscaper wrote:
trewteo wrote:
Lol would you guys use that on PK? ^^

Yes, i mean it is not so neccesary to have, but it would be fun to have, if it is easy to code do so, if it is not so easy, dont bother with it, i will survive w/o it Smile
Back to top Go down
Fracture

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!   Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:47 pm

check the mod apps and promote new mods
Back to top Go down
Suomiscaper
Admin
Admin
Suomiscaper

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!   Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:58 am

This is the lask week when I am busy. I got only 3 days left which means my school ends on thursday.

I'm trying to be active as much on these 3 days, but I got exam on tomorow and I have to read for it and I got other stuff to finish.

On thursday I am a lot more active. BTW, posted on all applications a message are you still applying so please check it out and post "Yes" if you are still wanting to get a Moderator position.
Back to top Go down
Hybridies

Hybridies

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!   Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:23 am

OMG thx Suomi, i will start play this server again VERY active. Thx for this, that made my day

Your player,
Hybridies.
Back to top Go down
trewteo

trewteo

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!   Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:06 am

When will you check the mod apps? hopefully ASAP

Trewteo.
Back to top Go down
Suomiscaper
Admin
Admin
Suomiscaper

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!   Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:05 am

I will watch tomorow, because I have to read today whole book for school and it has 300 pages. Tomorow my school ends so I have a lot of time.
Back to top Go down
trewteo

trewteo

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!   Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:55 am

As you said, that your school finished today, Congratulations, hope you did the best in school Smile My school year finished on 12th of June :/ But good thing most of my Final Tests are made that i dont have to study 7 hours dayli.. Smile like we have 11 tests and 3 of them are like kinda project, i mean 2 of those 3 are huge essays, which i am good at, 1 is Computers project, i need to make a Quiz using HTML/JS (thing you are pro at Very Happy ) and rest are things that need just practise and logic thinking! Very Happy Congrats once more Smile

Trewteo.
Back to top Go down
Suomiscaper
Admin
Admin
Suomiscaper

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!   Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:49 am

Small problems with revenant's drops, no worries dealing with that and hopefully the cave comes very soon. I have been adding the rest NPCs into a cave.

Now if you guys could take some of your expensive time and vote us at

http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/details-1261-Suomiscaper_639.html

It helps a lot and we would appreciate it, thanks =) More votes = More players!
Back to top Go down
trewteo

trewteo

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!   Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:28 pm

I think it is going pretty good so far, drop rates have been improved, i guess rev dung will be released soon. I think this will get back to live Smile in 2 weeks this might have constant 10 players online Smile so far Great job suomiscaper

Trewteo.
Back to top Go down
pr0star

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!   Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:50 am

i want :: range
it shoulf be full armadyl and a rune crossbow with 100k ruby bolts and amulet of fury.
Ranger boot would be good aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
iPkmodsi

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!   Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:46 am

what is the new item?Surprised
Back to top Go down
ix hybrid xi

ix hybrid xi

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!   Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:37 am

100% Support.
Back to top Go down
i nev4r pk u

i nev4r pk u

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!   Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:54 am

ei varmaan tuu enään onlineen vai tuleeko?

S0KERi L9 likes this post

Back to top Go down
S0KERi L9

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!   Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 8:45 am

i nev4r pk u wrote:
emt chain sawed
Back to top Go down
i nev4r pk u

i nev4r pk u

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!   Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 8:48 am

S0KERi L9 wrote:
i nev4r pk u wrote:
emt chain sawed

rip Sad
Back to top Go down
Suomiscaper
Admin
Admin
Suomiscaper

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!   Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2023 1:49 am

i nev4r pk u wrote:
S0KERi L9 wrote:
i nev4r pk u wrote:
emt chain sawed

rip Sad

Ei näillä inflaation hinnoilla Troll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!   Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suomiscaper - Let's bring it back to LIVE!
Page 1 of 1