Suomiscaper
Welcome Guest! Register to become part of Our community!
Suomiscaper
Welcome Guest! Register to become part of Our community!
Suomiscaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suomiscaper

Suomiscaper 639

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownloadWebclient

Trewteo - hosting the server? 10+/7

Go down 
+2
Hybridies
trewteo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
trewteo

trewteo

Trewteo - hosting the server? 10+/7 Empty
PostSubject: Trewteo - hosting the server? 10+/7   Trewteo - hosting the server? 10+/7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am

Hey,

This is mostly question for Owner of Suomiscaper.

As i have new gaming computer with good internet connection and as i love this server, i have this question if it is possible for me to host it. I can't host it 24/7 but at least 10/7 is possible. When i'm home all day i can host it 24/7. This is just question because server is not online very often, so maybe i could host it. If you are okay with this Suomiscaper, we can talk about it in private like trough pm's or ingame.

-Trewteo
Back to top Go down
Hybridies

Hybridies

PostSubject: Re: Trewteo - hosting the server? 10+/7   Trewteo - hosting the server? 10+/7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:34 am

Yesterday mage asked suomi about it, and suomi said to us he wont give source to ANYONE easily if you dont
show he that your trustful Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.suomiscaper.com
Suomiscaper
Admin
Admin
Suomiscaper

PostSubject: Re: Trewteo - hosting the server? 10+/7   Trewteo - hosting the server? 10+/7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:05 am

trewteo wrote:
Hey,

As i have new gaming computer with good internet connection and as i love this server, i have this question if it is possible for me to host it. I can't host it 24/7 but at least 10/7 is possible. When i'm home all day i can host it 24/7. This is just question because server is not online very often, so maybe i could host it. If you are okay with this Suomiscaper, we can talk about it in private like trough pm's or ingame.

-Trewteo

I appreciate your help but it is too risky to give you a source file because you could see other's passwords and edit things.

I'm going to host more this server, it just isn't very often online because I'm fixing bugs and testing things and you'll see 1 project in few days Wink but anyways I am looking VPS companies and thinking to buy the best one. Glad to see that you are willing to help to get this server online

~ Suomiscaper
Back to top Go down
http://www.suomiscaper.com
trewteo

trewteo

PostSubject: Re: Trewteo - hosting the server? 10+/7   Trewteo - hosting the server? 10+/7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Hmm well tried it Very Happy well still i have no idea how to work with JS so its okay Very Happy well actually i do i know how to make loops Wink Very Happy okay so maybe later, when i get more trust or something. Smile

-Trewteo
Back to top Go down
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Trewteo - hosting the server? 10+/7   Trewteo - hosting the server? 10+/7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:48 am

Suomiscaper wrote:
trewteo wrote:
Hey,

-Trewteo

I appreciate your help but it is too risky to give you a source file because you could see other's passwords and edit things.

I'm going to host more this server, it just isn't very often online because I'm fixing bugs and testing things and you'll see 1 project in few days Wink but anyways I am looking VPS companies and thinking to buy the best one. Glad to see that you are willing to help to get this server online

~ Suomiscaper

When is it going to be online?
Back to top Go down
i nev4r pk u

i nev4r pk u

PostSubject: Re: Trewteo - hosting the server? 10+/7   Trewteo - hosting the server? 10+/7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:49 am

server is now online
Back to top Go down
pr0star

PostSubject: Re: Trewteo - hosting the server? 10+/7   Trewteo - hosting the server? 10+/7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:25 am

yo i nev4r pk u
whats ur in game name?
Back to top Go down
i nev4r pk u

i nev4r pk u

PostSubject: Re: Trewteo - hosting the server? 10+/7   Trewteo - hosting the server? 10+/7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:22 am

i nev4r pk u and l33t iz b4ck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trewteo - hosting the server? 10+/7   Trewteo - hosting the server? 10+/7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trewteo - hosting the server? 10+/7
Page 1 of 1