Suomiscaper
Welcome Guest! Register to become part of Our community!

Suomiscaper

Suomiscaper 639
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog inDownloadWebclient

Share
 

 My Goodbye!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
George
Admin
Admin
George

Posts : 27
Points : 30009
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 21
Location : Sweden

My Goodbye! Empty
PostSubject: My Goodbye!   My Goodbye! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Hello guys, I have now decided im gonna quit.. sorry, cant find the fun and the staff are still shit tbh.. so yea! Have fun irl and that stuff:) myself is gonna have fun with MW3 and stuff that i got for christmas!Smile have a good day guys! i will miss you!Smile


btw, if server goes back to spawn i maybe start join again:) bai
Back to top Go down
Jasmin
Moderator
Moderator
Jasmin

Posts : 17
Points : 29827
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 24
Location : Madagascar Nigga

My Goodbye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye!   My Goodbye! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:10 pm

George wrote:
Hello guys, I have now decided im gonna quit.. sorry, cant find the fun and the staff are still shit tbh.. so yea! Have fun irl and that stuff:) myself is gonna have fun with MW3 and stuff that i got for christmas!Smile have a good day guys! i will miss you!Smile


btw, if server goes back to spawn i maybe start join again:) bai


And you never quitted nuub :DDD (IM NOT THAT SHIT >:C)
Back to top Go down
trewteo

trewteo

Posts : 77
Points : 29558
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Slovakia, Lozorno

My Goodbye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye!   My Goodbye! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:12 pm

Jasmin wrote:
George wrote:
Hello guys, I have now decided im gonna quit.. sorry, cant find the fun and the staff are still shit tbh.. so yea! Have fun irl and that stuff:) myself is gonna have fun with MW3 and stuff that i got for christmas!Smile have a good day guys! i will miss you!Smile


btw, if server goes back to spawn i maybe start join again:) bai


And you never quitted nuub :DDD (IM NOT THAT SHIT >:C)

He never quited? He does not play anymore, and you probably started Cause Suomiscaper is demoting now all unactive staff, so you started to be active so you dont lose your rank right?
Back to top Go down
Jasmin
Moderator
Moderator
Jasmin

Posts : 17
Points : 29827
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 24
Location : Madagascar Nigga

My Goodbye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye!   My Goodbye! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:31 pm

trewteo wrote:
Jasmin wrote:
George wrote:
Hello guys, I have now decided im gonna quit.. sorry, cant find the fun and the staff are still shit tbh.. so yea! Have fun irl and that stuff:) myself is gonna have fun with MW3 and stuff that i got for christmas!Smile have a good day guys! i will miss you!Smile


btw, if server goes back to spawn i maybe start join again:) bai


And you never quitted nuub :DDD (IM NOT THAT SHIT >:C)

He never quited? He does not play anymore, and you probably started Cause Suomiscaper is demoting now all unactive staff, so you started to be active so you dont lose your rank right?

No i started again cuz i don't play rs anymore and suomi didn't say anything about demote :'D who ur ingame?
(Check date i mean tht he didnt quit then)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




My Goodbye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye!   My Goodbye! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
My Goodbye!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Goodbye Mipedians
» Goodbye mmuff
» Goodbye Party At Fantage And Chatbox In FF
» Eric Lin (Dark_wizzie) is Banned!!!!
» Revisiting Neutrality (and a Goodbye)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suomiscaper :: Suomiscaper :: News-
Jump to: