Suomiscaper
Welcome Guest! Register to become part of Our community!

Suomiscaper

Suomiscaper 639
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog inDownloadWebclient

Share
 

 #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ix hybrid xi

ix hybrid xi

Posts : 62
Points : 29545
Join date : 2011-12-31

#W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings Empty
PostSubject: #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings   #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:58 pm

#W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings Eqs9xw

We're a player killing team which reside in multi-way and single combat areas; we'll predominantly reside at places such as mage's bank until another clan we see fit come along.
We're the kings of Suomiscaper, we cause havoc, we dis-embower anyone in our path, we are number 1

Requirements
You MUST be combat 126+, no exceptions.
YOU CANNOT BRING ARMADYL IF YOU'RE HYBRIDDING!
You must be able to do atleast 5 item switches.
You must be able to hybrid.
Add the whole memberlist.
Add my Skype: borstel125
Must have prior clan experience.


Form of application?
What is your IGN (in-game name)?
Why do you desire to join #W.A.P.?
Rate yourself in how expirienced are you in hybriding 1-10 (be honest)?
Rate yourself how fast you are in switching 1-10 (be honest)?
Will you follow and abide with the rules?
Show a screenshot of your inventory and hybrid setup
Have you added my Skype?
Any benefits you can add to the clan? (Recording etc..)
Skype Name? (MUST HAVE)
Do you agree to bump this thread once per day?


Rules.
1. Listen to higher ranks.
2. Stay mature.
3. Do not BS other members.
4. Be active ingame and on forums aswell.
5. You can't multiclan.
6. Put the word *APPLE* in the application.
7. Don't disrespect other members.
8. Add everyone Skype and keep in contact.
Back to top Go down
ix hybrid xi

ix hybrid xi

Posts : 62
Points : 29545
Join date : 2011-12-31

#W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings Empty
PostSubject: Memberslist.   #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:00 pm

Founder:Ix Hybrid Xi


The Main Legend:





Leader:







Advisor:






Clan Legegends:
Mod axel



Trial members:
Mitch


Last edited by ix hybrid xi on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Member: mod axel)
Back to top Go down
Mod Axel
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 6
Points : 29873
Join date : 2011-11-22

#W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings   #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:13 pm

What is your IGN (in-game name)?Mod Axel
Why do you desire to join #W.A.P.? I like bridding/tribridding. i mostly like main bridd but i like zerk brid too. im good at switching and i have some luck Razz Smile
Rate yourself in how expirienced are you in hybriding 1-10 (be honest)? 6-7
Rate yourself how fast you are in switching 1-10 (be honest)?6-7 Smile
Will you follow and abide with the rules? Of course ill!
Show a screenshot of your inventory and hybrid setup
Have you added my Skype?yes .
Any benefits you can add to the clan? (Recording etc..) i can record with fraps/hypercam. i have full fraps.
Skype Name? (MUST HAVE)skiking-
Do you agree to bump this thread once per day?
Back to top Go down
ix hybrid xi

ix hybrid xi

Posts : 62
Points : 29545
Join date : 2011-12-31

#W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings   #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Mod Axel wrote:
What is your IGN (in-game name)?Mod Axel
Why do you desire to join #W.A.P.? I like bridding/tribridding. i mostly like main bridd but i like zerk brid too. im good at switching and i have some luck Razz Smile
Rate yourself in how expirienced are you in hybriding 1-10 (be honest)? 6-7
Rate yourself how fast you are in switching 1-10 (be honest)?6-7 Smile
Will you follow and abide with the rules? Of course ill!
Show a screenshot of your inventory and hybrid setup
Have you added my Skype?yes .
Any benefits you can add to the clan? (Recording etc..) i can record with fraps/hypercam. i have full fraps.
Skype Name? (MUST HAVE)skiking-
Do you agree to bump this thread once per day?

you're in Mod axel welcome to suomiscaper'st finest clan.
Back to top Go down
Mitch

Mitch

Posts : 86
Points : 30128
Join date : 2011-11-17
Age : 23
Location : shitstaffscape.com

#W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings Empty
PostSubject: mitch wants to join babe!   #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Form of application?
What is your IGN (in-game name)? Mitch

Why do you desire to join #W.A.P.? cuz i'm cool and one of the better main bridders on this server

Rate yourself in how expirienced are you in hybriding 1-10 (be honest)? 7,5

Rate yourself how fast you are in switching 1-10 (be honest)? hmm its diff when im on laptop its probally 6 and on regular pc its about 8

Will you follow and abide with the rules? yes ofc ill respect higher ranks and stuff

Show a screenshot of your inventory and hybrid setup https://redcdn.net/ihimg/f/829/bridsetup.jpg/

Have you added my Skype? no what ur skype bro!??

Any benefits you can add to the clan? (Recording etc..) nah but i will try get stuff to record and edit

Skype Name? (MUST HAVE) mitchie.m
Do you agree to bump this thread once per day? ofc i will im very active on forums and ingame.

~~~~~[Ohai Im] Mitch~~~~~

It's okay to say you've got a weak spot.
You don't always have to be on top.
Better to be hated than love, love, loved for what you're not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trolololololo.com
ix hybrid xi

ix hybrid xi

Posts : 62
Points : 29545
Join date : 2011-12-31

#W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings   #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:30 pm

Mitch wrote:
Form of application?
What is your IGN (in-game name)? Mitch

Why do you desire to join #W.A.P.? cuz i'm cool and one of the better main bridders on this server

Rate yourself in how expirienced are you in hybriding 1-10 (be honest)? 7,5

Rate yourself how fast you are in switching 1-10 (be honest)? hmm its diff when im on laptop its probally 6 and on regular pc its about 8

Will you follow and abide with the rules? yes ofc ill respect higher ranks and stuff

Show a screenshot of your inventory and hybrid setup https://redcdn.net/ihimg/f/829/bridsetup.jpg/

Have you added my Skype? no what ur skype bro!??

Any benefits you can add to the clan? (Recording etc..) nah but i will try get stuff to record and edit

Skype Name? (MUST HAVE) mitchie.m
Do you agree to bump this thread once per day? ofc i will im very active on forums and ingame.

~~~~~[Ohai Im] Mitch~~~~~

It's okay to say you've got a weak spot.
You don't always have to be on top.
Better to be hated than love, love, loved for what you're not.


lets give it a try.
Back to top Go down
ix hybrid xi

ix hybrid xi

Posts : 62
Points : 29545
Join date : 2011-12-31

#W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings   #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:26 am

ix hybrid xi wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Form of application?
What is your IGN (in-game name)? Mitch

Why do you desire to join #W.A.P.? cuz i'm cool and one of the better main bridders on this server

Rate yourself in how expirienced are you in hybriding 1-10 (be honest)? 7,5

Rate yourself how fast you are in switching 1-10 (be honest)? hmm its diff when im on laptop its probally 6 and on regular pc its about 8

Will you follow and abide with the rules? yes ofc ill respect higher ranks and stuff

Show a screenshot of your inventory and hybrid setup https://redcdn.net/ihimg/f/829/bridsetup.jpg/

Have you added my Skype? no what ur skype bro!??

Any benefits you can add to the clan? (Recording etc..) nah but i will try get stuff to record and edit

Skype Name? (MUST HAVE) mitchie.m
Do you agree to bump this thread once per day? ofc i will im very active on forums and ingame.

~~~~~[Ohai Im] Mitch~~~~~

It's okay to say you've got a weak spot.
You don't always have to be on top.
Better to be hated than love, love, loved for what you're not.



You are not in! .
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw

Jigsaw

Posts : 62
Points : 29602
Join date : 2011-12-31
Age : 25
Location : Norway, Oslo

#W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings   #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:43 am

#W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings WAP

I don't know if you'll like it, but here you go Wink Couldn't find any good renders with dds specs so I didn't add that.
Back to top Go down
ix hybrid xi

ix hybrid xi

Posts : 62
Points : 29545
Join date : 2011-12-31

#W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings   #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:14 am

Jigsaw wrote:
#W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings WAP

I don't know if you'll like it, but here you go Wink Couldn't find any good renders with dds specs so I didn't add that.

Hey, looks good but can you do add in place of that guy with slayer helm a guy doing a dds spec?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw

Jigsaw

Posts : 62
Points : 29602
Join date : 2011-12-31
Age : 25
Location : Norway, Oslo

#W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings   #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:20 pm

I didn't find any renders with that guy doing a dds special attack, but I'll try to take a picture myself ddsing with that armor and etc Wink I hope I'll make it Wink
Back to top Go down
laskii

laskii

Posts : 14
Points : 29849
Join date : 2011-11-26
Age : 24
Location : Germany

#W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings   #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:24 am

What is your IGN (in-game name)? Laskii
Why do you desire to join #W.A.P.? You asked me to.
Rate yourself in how expirienced are you in hybriding 1-10 (be honest)8/10
Rate yourself how fast you are in switching 1-10 (be honest)?8/10 they arent always perfect
Will you follow and abide with the rules? yes
Show a screenshot of your inventory and hybrid setup. idk how to post pic on forums :S
Have you added my Skype? i dont got and dont use skype
Any benefits you can add to the clan? (Recording etc..)yes
Skype Name? (MUST HAVE) i dont use skype
Do you agree to bump this thread once per day?every day i can.


btw you typed "clan legegends" wrong check =)

oh and like i said i dont got pic but pk vid 1 (i was bored thats why i did it second gonna be much better ) so ur in the vid ;D i brid after half or something.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pk0wn99
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




#W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings   #W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
#W.A.P. - Clan recruiting - open for enlistment - Suomiscaper kings
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pirates Clan : Recruiting Members!!
» New CLAN : Brutes_NeVeR_DIE
» Clan | Die alten Haudegen
» Neuer beginner Clan Apocalyptic Vendetta!
» (っ´ω`)っ CLAN WHOA ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suomiscaper :: Suomiscaper :: General Discussion-
Jump to: