Suomiscaper
Welcome Guest! Register to become part of Our community!
Suomiscaper
Welcome Guest! Register to become part of Our community!
Suomiscaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suomiscaper

Suomiscaper 639

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownloadWebclient

make a mini game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iPkmodsi

make a mini game Empty
PostSubject: make a mini game   make a mini game I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:16 pm

well first i am not petaa anymore in the game i am ipkmodsi, well anyways i have a good idea for a mini game. it should start out as you first pick what amour and weapons u want. then there should be 2 portals one u can eat and one u can not and u dont loose anything! so well anyway u enter a portal it will bring u to a place like were the bosses are and it should start out as. a lvl 1 will come attack you and it will keep getting higher and high than like the godwars bosses will come out and than corp will come out and nex. i think it should be a good idea become on some other severs people are making mini games like this and i have noticed it has attracted a lot of people to the server so i am thinking if we do this we might be able to get more people to play the sever! and that would be awesome.well that is my idea for the sever i will be thinking of more for the server so we can become bigger!. if you have any idea to add this please leave it in a comment blow.
thank you for reading this,
allen
Back to top Go down

make a mini game
Page 1 of 1