Suomiscaper
Welcome Guest! Register to become part of Our community!
Suomiscaper
Welcome Guest! Register to become part of Our community!
Suomiscaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suomiscaper

Suomiscaper 639

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownloadWebclient

BIG NEWS FOR SERVER!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xMarshallx

xMarshallx

BIG NEWS FOR SERVER! Empty
PostSubject: BIG NEWS FOR SERVER!   BIG NEWS FOR SERVER! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:20 pm

hey guys im the player "Marsh" and i have had a long hard thinka bout this my 18th birthday is in 2 month on my 18th i get my paypal set up and for the first 2weeks of my job i will give 1/10 wager on donation this makes the point that i shall be donating £80 this is by far the biggest donation ive seen and herd of on a server but i play and i enjoy so why not you guys seem to be doing a great job and i just love playing its not much of my wages and it would only be sent on junk otherwise:)Smile i understand you didnt accept my appeal on my items a resets a reset right... anyway guy looking foward to months of playing and i would like to thank the staff for making it possible. Mainly like to thank jason or everything he has done for the server you dont get enough credit bro welldone keep it up SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Jason
Web Developer
Web Developer
Jason

BIG NEWS FOR SERVER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG NEWS FOR SERVER!   BIG NEWS FOR SERVER! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:36 pm

thank you marsh, that actually made my day.
Back to top Go down
http://suomiscaper.com

BIG NEWS FOR SERVER!
Page 1 of 1