Suomiscaper
Welcome Guest! Register to become part of Our community!
Suomiscaper
Welcome Guest! Register to become part of Our community!
Suomiscaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suomiscaper

Suomiscaper 639

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownloadWebclient

Completly un-important stuff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
trewteo

trewteo

Completly un-important stuff Empty
PostSubject: Completly un-important stuff   Completly un-important stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:37 am

hello,

Sorry, but i'm kinda upset with this server due to following reasons:
1, Staff members who are completly inactive due to no reason, like Willie d should be DEmoted and so on.
2, when someone applies for a moderator or admin status in-game or on forums, would be kinda nice to tell the applicants when they can expect answer. Few other people and i, applied for a in-game mod status. Everybody was told that its pending. For example I posted my application on 22nd March, Thursday. and its 3rd of april already and i have no idea, last time i got denied as mod cause didnt answer using 50 words but 47, other, who applied, play SUomiscaper like 10 days and its pending too, who cares right.

Sorry but, this was written JUST to improve Suomiscaper, not to blame everyone around.

Thank you,
your helpful and loyal player,

Trewteo.
Back to top Go down
ix hybrid xi

ix hybrid xi

PostSubject: Re: Completly un-important stuff   Completly un-important stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:20 pm

trewteo wrote:
hello,

Sorry, but i'm kinda upset with this server due to following reasons:
1, Staff members who are completly inactive due to no reason, like Willie d should be DEmoted and so on.
2, when someone applies for a moderator or admin status in-game or on forums, would be kinda nice to tell the applicants when they can expect answer. Few other people and i, applied for a in-game mod status. Everybody was told that its pending. For example I posted my application on 22nd March, Thursday. and its 3rd of april already and i have no idea, last time i got denied as mod cause didnt answer using 50 words but 47, other, who applied, play SUomiscaper like 10 days and its pending too, who cares right.

Sorry but, this was written JUST to improve Suomiscaper, not to blame everyone around.

Thank you,
your helpful and loyal player,

Trewteo.

No offense

Willie d is a pixel hugger and shouldnt be a moderator..

good thread.
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToLumb

WelcomeToLumb

PostSubject: Re: Completly un-important stuff   Completly un-important stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:20 am

Server Is Awesome But Ive Been Rollbacked Way Too Much Sucks... Not Gonna Play On It Till Rollback's Fixed
Back to top Go down
http://www.suomiscaper.com
ix hybrid xi

ix hybrid xi

PostSubject: Re: Completly un-important stuff   Completly un-important stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:31 am

WelcomeToLumb wrote:
Server Is Awesome But Ive Been Rollbacked Way Too Much Sucks... Not Gonna Play On It Till Rollback's Fixed

No one cares if ur not playing.
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToLumb

WelcomeToLumb

PostSubject: Re: Completly un-important stuff   Completly un-important stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Did i say Someone cares? OWNED.
Back to top Go down
Hybridies

Hybridies

PostSubject: Re: Completly un-important stuff   Completly un-important stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:48 am

Very useful post i really hope Suomi saw's that.
- Hyb
Back to top Go down
Suomiscaper
Admin
Admin
Suomiscaper

PostSubject: Re: Completly un-important stuff   Completly un-important stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:49 am

Thank you for your post, I haven't got time because I'm really busy IRL but I'll do things fast as possible. I have noticed same problem which is that staff is un-active. After all Revenant's drops is fixed I will make a small video about Suomiscaper so there will be a lot of players and fun.

After Revenant's drops and video I will be watching staff members activity. I think a lot of them is going to be demoted so there would be come active staff members instead of in-active ones.

For the guy which one was talking about rollbacks -->
Suomiscaper wrote:
Rollbacks happens, because I'm using same profile files when I'm coding my "testing" server. After week there won't be rollbacks as I will use copy of my source and code that.

However it takes longer because when I code something on testing server then I need to transfer the coded stuff on real server, with this technic I can just hardcode. But it doesn't matter Smile

~ Suomiscaper
Back to top Go down
trewteo

trewteo

PostSubject: Re: Completly un-important stuff   Completly un-important stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:49 am

yes, finally. That is good attitude, im more then excited to see the revenants cave working Smile It will get us much more players Smile + the staff members are online once per week for 10 mins.. i agree that if you have issues IRL its okay.

Any idea when the revenants are coming? Smile
Back to top Go down
trewteo

trewteo

PostSubject: Re: Completly un-important stuff   Completly un-important stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:52 am

1 more thing i forgot please hurry ruttura to tell results of mod apps... i applied on 22th of march, which is last mont. In 6 days its 1 month, what takes so long time to decide?..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Completly un-important stuff   Completly un-important stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Completly un-important stuff
Page 1 of 1