Suomiscaper
Welcome Guest! Register to become part of Our community!
Suomiscaper
Welcome Guest! Register to become part of Our community!
Suomiscaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suomiscaper

Suomiscaper 639

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownloadWebclient

Suomiscaper's update thread

Go down 
+7
t0pp34k
pr0star
magemakkara
trewteo
i nev4r pk u
Hybridies
Suomiscaper
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should the dicing be for everyone?
Yes
Suomiscaper's update thread I_vote_lcap73%Suomiscaper's update thread I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 11 ]
No
Suomiscaper's update thread I_vote_lcap27%Suomiscaper's update thread I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Suomiscaper
Admin
Admin
Suomiscaper

Suomiscaper's update thread Empty
PostSubject: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:16 am

This server will be online again for soon but unfotunately not 24/7 yet, I'm hosting this with my own computer which is pretty fast and strong and hopefully I will find great 24/7 hoster and the server would be online 24/7 again. Now when the server have been offline there have been few changes and updates and in this thread I will talk about those.

The bug is fixed where you had to hit NPC one more time when they reached 0 hp
Suomiscaper's update thread 1r9cwn

Now the familiar's hit will be counted as your so this mean if familiar kills corp the loot will be yours and it wouldn't anymore disappear (familiar's drop). Also when you crash and logg in back you would get the summoning bar ligthing unless like on the first picture.
Suomiscaper's update thread 34zyr6p

Remember when duel arena there was name: null and combat: null? It's now fixed and I'm very close to get one code working so both of the stakers gets their items back when they decline at the moment only the 1 gets items back. I have spent most of my time with the duel arena testing hundreds of different ways and trying to figure something. I'll report when it will be fully fixed.
Suomiscaper's update thread Esjejl

Group Vengeance command for donators? Should it be for donors only? Comment below this thread!
Suomiscaper's update thread 21aa7w7

There have been more updates but here is atleast some of them and there is going to be one surprise for mods/admins which should help a lot your moderatoring. Oh and there is ::range command and a lot more have been happening which I don't remember at the moment. Everyday something is going to be updated so the server will be online soon! I will post/edit thread when the time has come.

BTW Taking any suggestions below!
Back to top Go down
http://www.suomiscaper.com
Hybridies

Hybridies

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:07 am

Onko nyt online?
Back to top Go down
Suomiscaper
Admin
Admin
Suomiscaper

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:01 am

Hybridies wrote:
Onko nyt online?

Ei, ilmotan sitku tulee
Back to top Go down
Hybridies

Hybridies

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Oookoo, ja pistä clientin dl siihen kanssa sitten.
Back to top Go down
i nev4r pk u

i nev4r pk u

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Back to top Go down
trewteo

trewteo

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:16 pm

Im getting pretty badass computer tomorrow, so i mean if u teach me how i can host it for hours when u dont... Smile
Back to top Go down
magemakkara

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:51 pm

SuomiScaper paljo noit votei pitää tulla et päätetää tuleeko vai ei ja tuleeko tää ees koskaa online -.-
Back to top Go down
Hybridies

Hybridies

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Toi on DICEST toi äänestys >_>
Back to top Go down
i nev4r pk u

i nev4r pk u

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:10 am

ei se tuu varmaan 1-4 Razz
Back to top Go down
magemakkara

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:50 am

Totta, mutta voin sentää seal gamee peluuttaa Smile
Back to top Go down
i nev4r pk u

i nev4r pk u

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:43 am

tai flower game joka on varmaan tulossa jos se viellä cooda sen
Back to top Go down
Hybridies

Hybridies

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:20 am

Jj
Back to top Go down
pr0star

PostSubject: d   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:27 am

Omg yay back online Smile
Back to top Go down
pr0star

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:32 am

is server online now?
Back to top Go down
i nev4r pk u

i nev4r pk u

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:13 am

no and why u dont just edit ur post?
Back to top Go down
magemakkara

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:01 am

But server coming soon online Smile but no 24/7
Back to top Go down
Hybridies

Hybridies

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:45 am

Dat Spam.
Back to top Go down
magemakkara

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:36 am

voisko niiku laittaa tän servu onlinee ei joku netti voi olla kiinni niiku netti vian takii 2vk.. tai sit sanoo tuleeko ees onlinee ...
Back to top Go down
Suomiscaper
Admin
Admin
Suomiscaper

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:24 pm

After 2 weeks I finally got my internet back and this time it's 10x faster than it was before! Download speed: 84Mbit/s --> Upload 11.14Mbit/s
And because the server was offline ofcourse there was some updates Wink Here's a small list, unfortunately there isn't all of the updates because I didn't make the list at the very beginning.

Duel Arena:
- If player1 press declines and player2 has stakes, he will get them back.
- You can't bring summoning familiars unless you have "Enable summoning".
- If you have "FunWeapons" selected you can only use FunWeapons
- Now there is a lot of items which isn't stakeable such as quest items like Barrows Gloves
- Fixed the nulls in interfaces, and for the last interface where it says "You won 'name'!"
- You can't spawn in the challenge room or any of the duel arena's fighting rooms
- Now you both of the people will get the full restore after the duel ends.
- Now you can't use Melee if you have selected "No Melee". (Didn't know this bug before lol was too obv)
- Now you can't use Range if you have selected "No Range". (Would be bad if I wouldn't notice those xD)
- Now you can't use Magic if you have selected "No Magic". (Oh damn other 639's server haven't fixed this)
- After the duel match your skills will be refreshed. (Meaning you have 990 hp but it shows like 12)
- Added "Forfeit" ability, so you can forfeit unless you have the rule "No forfeit". (Noobs forfeit xD)

Other:
- Now if you you melee your opponent and the opponen starts walking/running you are able to hit him.
- Added ::range and ::shards command so people wil luse it to get new value of 1m.
- Added PkPoints, I didn't like the system where you paid with kills so I made "PkPoints". You're able to
buy Ancient mace and Korasi at the moment, there will be a lot more things to buy with these ;] (::stats)
- Now if you kill your opponent and he has Chaotic maul you will get cash like in RS. (same w/ancient mace)
- Donators now has new command! "::groupveng" works like in RS. Withing 7 distance everyone will get veng.
- Added accept-aid support! You can now toggle it on or off.
- Mandrith now has 2 weapons for sale and fixed 1 bug with ancient statuettes.
- Added ring of vigour which saves 10% of used special attack (examp. With vigour d claws uses 45% spec)
- Now if your familiar deals any damage to enemy it's count as yours damge. (You get your's familiars loot)
- Now you are able to chat with your clan while you're in lobby. (before those texts didn't appear)

Comment your ideas and questions below!
Back to top Go down
t0pp34k
Admin
Admin
t0pp34k

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:28 pm

Awesome great updates mothafocka mothafuckin mothafocka!!!
Suomiscaper's update thread 061209_DashCryFace
Back to top Go down
magemakkara

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:09 pm

No tuleeko koht onlinee, kun nyt viel toimii Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:50 pm

Koska tulee online?
Back to top Go down
i nev4r pk u

i nev4r pk u

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:41 am

tuleeks muuten tohon ::stats reset tai jotain?
Back to top Go down
Hybridies

Hybridies

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:18 am

Tuleeko tänää viel online? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suomiscaper
Admin
Admin
Suomiscaper

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:46 am

i nev4r pk u wrote:
tuleeks muuten tohon ::stats reset tai jotain?

Ei oo tarvetta siihen Wink

Oli ongelmia vähän aikaa tuon No-IP:N kanssa sillä siihen piti päivittää mun uus IP (uus modeemi = vaihtuu IP). Nyt se on tehty ja portforwardaus oli liianki helppoa eli nyt vaan servua päälle että pääsette pelaa mut ei ihan viel. Tänään se kumminki tulee päälle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suomiscaper's update thread   Suomiscaper's update thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suomiscaper's update thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suomiscaper :: Suomiscaper :: Announcements-
Jump to: