Suomiscaper
Welcome Guest! Register to become part of Our community!
Suomiscaper
Welcome Guest! Register to become part of Our community!
Suomiscaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suomiscaper

Suomiscaper 639

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownloadWebclient

suggestions!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitch

Mitch

suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: suggestions!   suggestions! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:32 am

i got a few suggestions Smile
1. make different yell colours for owner admins mods something like owner orange, admins red, and mods green or something
2. u should add ::pure commands for zerk and smite pures Wink
3. maybe add a ring on ::melee command
4. a ::getitem command so if u say ::getitem dragon claws it says 14484 14485 14486 that would make it easier imo
5. Maybe make like armadyl and bandos etc that u can get it one time from planning guide and that it is unspawnable then bring like ::barrows back and pking with dh would be way more fun then u get a bit of eco back but not all thats cool i think so new would get bandos and shit and they would also be able to pvm for stuff and make money when they go bandos or armadyl.
6. maybe do something with crystal key peices and clue scrolls that will make pvming more enjoyable.
7. give player who play for a really long time a rank ingame like special player or something that will help on getting trust on people.
8. make some more for like outfits and stuff like chicken outfit or something add giant mole or slashbash or barrelchests or mountain trolls something that make people enjoy this server
9. add minigames just pc to get void and korasi or coloured infinity that help getting people and finnish nazi zombies and give like gorgonite and celestial as rewards
10. make like a chest that u have to pay 5m and can get good rewards and shit rewards aswell like 1-1k claws and like 1-10 d boots and more items and make some more items unspawnable and put them in that chest will help growing bigger Smile

That are some suggestions that i think will help the server get bigger again like how it was with 25 people + online not only 6 people and btw idk what u do with like the donations u get etc i know u bought palastina orsomething away but please pay a proffesional coder to code some minigames i dont want to say ur shit coder but man some thing ur rreally gotta work on. like zombies i was there yesterday with jason but its still same as 3 weeks ago man damn fix that stuff so people can go and play it i know that ur probally busy irl and stuff but thats how u get players make them enjoy the game.

~~~~~[Ohai Im] Mitch~~~~~

It's okay to say you've got a weak spot.
You don't always have to be on top.
Better to be hated than love, love, loved for what you're not.

Last edited by Mitch on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : new suggestions)
Back to top Go down
http://www.trolololololo.com
Willie D

suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions!   suggestions! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:32 pm

10000000000000% SUPPORT.

Willie D
Back to top Go down
Mitch

Mitch

suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: new suggestions   suggestions! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:50 am

new suggestions added Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.trolololololo.com
Sponsored content

suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions!   suggestions! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suggestions!
Page 1 of 1